One Venue, Two Days, Three Events, a Shared Mission
to Advance Nordic Oncology
26-27 June 2023 | Stockholm
Following the success of the Nordic Precision Medicine Forum we are thrilled to announce the inaugural Nordic Oncology Forum, a multi topic meeting dedicated to advancing the diagnosis, prognosis and treatment of cancer in and across the Nordics.
Options Three conferences, one Common Thread
Why You Should Join Us in Stockholm
Oncology in the Nordics benefits from access to leading technologies and research, contributing to decreasing cancer cases and improved survival for cancer patients in recent years. Yet many challenges remain, including a difficulty in starting new clinical trials and large collaborative research projects, with significant barriers to individual Nordic countries such as relatively small populations and a lack of funding. Together with researchers, healthcare professionals, industry, patients groups, payers and government, we aim to overcome such barriers and find ways to further advance the research and treatment of cancer.
Nordic Precision Medicine Forum offers a unique environment to make new connections, share ideas and formulate partnerships for future collaboration. We work closely with our sponsors to ensure that your objectives are met by building bespoke marketing solutions. So be it a plenary speaking slot, hosting a roundtable or exhibiting at our forum, we ensure you are in front of the right audience.
Interested in submitting a poster for the forum?
- Submit an abstract by Friday 2nd June 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 175 – 275 words.
- Your submission should be in English
- Please email in a brief biography together with the abstract as a word or pdf document
- Posters will then be chosen from all abstracts submitted by the abstract deadline
- If selected, you will be expected to present your poster in person at the Forum