Extracellular Vesicles Forum 2023
10-11 October 2023 | Cambridge, UK
Extracellular Vesicles and Exosomes: removing barriers to the clinic.
Image courtesy of @Molecular Visuals
26-27 June 2023 | Stockholm
Join us in Cambridge
Following the success of our Precision Medicine and Oncology Forums, by popular demand we are hosting the Extracellular Vesicles Forum from 10-11 October in Cambridge UK. The EV and exosomes field is followed by a large, enthusiastic, and dedicated research community that is extremely relevant to precision medicine, encompassing precise diagnostics and targeted treatment. The EV Forum, will focus on translational aspects of EV research and development that will have clinical applications, including Biomarkers, Therapeutics, Drug Delivery and Regenerative Medicine. We want to facilitate information exchange with the intention of overcoming bottlenecks in the clinical development of EVs, such as Heterogeneity, Characterisation, Production and Scalability. Join us to discuss such opportunities and challenges with research, industry, medical and regulatory EV leaders.
Hear about the following Extracellular Vesicles and Exosomes related topics and more:
- Biomarkers, Diagnostics, Prognosis, and Precision Medicine
- Therapeutics, Regenerative Medicine, and Drug Delivery
- Extracellular Ribonucleic Acids, including microRNAs
- Isolation, Purification and Cargo Characterization
- Stem Cell-Derived Exosomes
- Regulatory Hurdles and Preparation for Clinical Trials
- Cancer, Immune Regulation, Neurodegeneration,
Interested in Submitting a Poster?
If you are interested in submitting a poster for the Extracellular Vesicles Forum please contact Liz Andersen
- Submit an abstract by Friday 22nd September
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 175 – 275 words.
- Your submission should be in English.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the abstract
- Posters will then be chosen from all abstracts submitted by the abstract deadline.
- If selected, you will be expected to present your poster in person at the Extracellular Vesicles Forum
EV 2023 offers a unique environment to make new connections, share ideas and formulate partnerships for future collaboration. We work closely with our sponsors to ensure that your objectives are met by building bespoke marketing solutions. So be it a plenary speaking slot, hosting a roundtable or exhibiting at our forum, we ensure you are in front of the right audience.